The TT Community
Welcome online
The TT Community
Welcome online
The TT Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The TT Community

This is the TT Community Created by TOONTOWNFAN32

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the forum

Go down 
+2
Ronaldo
Admin James
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin James
Admin
Admin James

Welcome to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:50 am

Hey guys!James here the TOONTOWNFAN32 and i've decided to create a forum dedicated to TT players who wish to sign up this will also be a fun forum and I will be giving out ranks and we will be having debates about the problems TT have and at the end of each month I'll send off 1 of the problems and a list of all who wish to change it to Toontown and see if they might change it.But mainly the reason is just to welcome you guys as you might of seen on my bullitin I will be trying to get free membersship for those who are dedicated to thw site and I might even add you on Toontown which would be a privelege to some becuase my fl is so packed Peace all

~James
Back to top Go down
https://tt-rs-community.forumotion.com
Admin James
Admin
Admin James

PostSubject: Hey Ronaldo!   Welcome to the forum Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:56 am

Hey Ronaldo thanks for being the first person to join.I have put you on the high council as I've known you along time so now that your on the high council I need you to be recruiting people to help out with the forum's Please.
Back to top Go down
Ronaldo

Ronaldo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:07 am

Ok Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Kacper the horse

Kacper the horse

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:23 am

Hello
I guess this isn't gonna have rules as dumb as ttc's. clown
Back to top Go down
Admin James
Admin
Admin James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:11 am

Kacper the horse wrote:
Hello
I guess this isn't gonna have rules as dumb as ttc's. clown

Welcome to the forums Kacper I wont be very strict here I just want it too be a friendly community
Back to top Go down
glancysia

glancysia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:32 am

Off-topic
oh hi ronaldo!
im glad ronaldo is here ^_^
Ronaldo your the best Very Happy
------------------------------------
o, well
i hope too that this forum wont have dumb rules like in TTC.com Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin James
Admin
Admin James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:50 am

glancysia wrote:
Off-topic
oh hi ronaldo!
im glad ronaldo is here ^_^
Ronaldo your the best Very Happy
------------------------------------
o, well
i hope too that this forum wont have dumb rules like in TTC.com Razz
Welcome to the forum don't worry I wont be strict with rules
Back to top Go down
Mathzak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:35 pm

Hey guys its Mathzak AKA Savage. Im excited about this new forum. it will give the experienced hackers a place to discuss things and share info.
Back to top Go down
Ronaldo

Ronaldo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:37 pm

Hi all Smile
Back to top Go down
Mathzak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:58 pm

hey ron. do u guys have the server sided no name code? ive been searching but nobody has it.
Back to top Go down
Ronaldo

Ronaldo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:36 pm

Mathzak wrote:
hey ron. do u guys have the server sided no name code? ive been searching but nobody has it.
I have one.. but it doesnt work anymore for me.
Back to top Go down
glancysia

glancysia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Mathzak wrote:
Hey guys its Mathzak AKA Savage. Im excited about this new forum. it will give the experienced hackers a place to discuss things and share info.

Hackers? O_o *twitch*

Hackers suck Razz i was one but i quit cause hackers are stupid and they dont care if they get IP banned and then they cry >Sad

And, THIS FORUM IS NOT HACKING FORUM.
This forum is for ToonTown players.
RONALDO IS NOT HACKING ANYMORE. =]
Back to top Go down
Ronaldo

Ronaldo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:50 pm

glancysia wrote:
Mathzak wrote:

Hackers? O_o *twitch*

Hackers suck Razz i was one but i quit cause hackers are stupid and they dont care if they get IP banned and then they cry >Sad

And, THIS FORUM IS NOT HACKING FORUM.
This forum is for ToonTown players.
RONALDO IS NOT HACKING ANYMORE. =]

lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin James
Admin
Admin James

PostSubject: Well made ronaldo   Welcome to the forum Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:36 am

hey ronaldo loving the new pic
Back to top Go down
Ronaldo

Ronaldo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:29 am

Admin James wrote:
hey ronaldo loving the new pic

Thanks lol, btw can u add me on tt:)?
Back to top Go down
Kacper the horse

Kacper the horse

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:14 am

Eh, could you make a smaller logo, because Ronaldo's avatar looks like an ad. Laughing
Maybe this?
bounce flower afro
Welcome to the forum Logoag0

Last edited by Kacper the horse on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin James
Admin
Admin James

PostSubject: Kacper Your Sigg   Welcome to the forum Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:58 am

Kacper I like your sig I'll make a poll and ask ronalde about it see if we can use it.
Back to top Go down
Ronaldo

Ronaldo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:13 am

Admin James wrote:
Kacper I like your sig I'll make a poll and ask ronalde about it see if we can use it.

you can use it lol ^^.
Back to top Go down
sammaa1997

sammaa1997

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:37 am

This forum is pretty cool but I used phbBB idk why i made but i removed and i can know how to use Forum setting by in admin panel and good thing Admin James are not stricts

sorry If you can't understand what i said because my english is bad
Back to top Go down
Admin James
Admin
Admin James

PostSubject: If your any good   Welcome to the forum Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:31 am

sammaa1997 wrote:
This forum is pretty cool but I used phbBB idk why i made but i removed and i can know how to use Forum setting by in admin panel and good thing Admin James are not stricts

If your any good at developing site I can give you admin for a while to see how well you do updating the forum's and helping the community etc.
Back to top Go down
sammaa1997

sammaa1997

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:04 am

Admin James wrote:
sammaa1997 wrote:

If your any good at developing site I can give you admin for a while to see how well you do updating the forum's and helping the community etc.

Ok, I understand but you can make other forum test if we made mistake on test forum and make other one if it works then put in real forum
If we made mistake on real forum so this forum could go wrong
Back to top Go down
Admin James
Admin
Admin James

PostSubject: Ok we'll try that   Welcome to the forum Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:23 am

sammaa1997 wrote:
Admin James wrote:
sammaa1997 wrote:

Ok, I understand but you can make other forum test if we made mistake on test forum and make other one if it works then put in real forum
If we made mistake on real forum so this forum could go wrong

Ok I'll give you admin powers and we'll go with your idea see how it works out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum
Page 1 of 1